Concussion Rate In Football
Football has the highest rate of concussion among high school sports with about 11 concussions occurring per 10 000 athletic exposures.
Concussion rate in football. Presidents from the big ten and pac 12 are expected to cancel the season because of the risks from covid 19. Concussions are frequent in high school football. Football had the highest rate per 10 000 exposures at 10 4 followed by girls soccer at 8 19 and boys ice hockey at 7 69. About 3 8 million traumatic brain injuries occur yearly in the united states these are mostly so called mild injuries like concussions and up to 5 3 million americans live with disabilities related to these injuries.
Men s tackle football came in second for match play concussion rate at 2 5 per 1 000 ae and third for concussions experienced during practice 0 30 1 000 ae 1 women s ice hockey came in third for match play concussions with 2 27 per 1 000 ae and second for practice concussions with 0 31 per 1 000 ae 1. But football is inherently risky as concussions have shown. About 50 high school or younger football players across the country were killed or sustained serious head injuries on the field since 1997.
- Nfl Football On Amazon Prime
- Ncaa Division 2 Football
- Nfl Football Betting Lines
- Oregon Football Uniforms Blue
- Paint For Football Fields
- Nfl Espn Football Picks
- Nike Youth Football Camps
- Pa State Rankings Football
- Nebraska Huskers Football Schedule 2020
- Ohio State College Football
- Ohio State Buckeye Football Ticket
- Ncaa Football Air Force
- Nc Tar Heels Football
- Nyc Football Club
- Oklahoma Baptist University Football
- Northwestern Wildcats Football Logo
- Ncaa Football Ticket
- New Vegas Football Stadium
- Nike Youth Football Camp
- Nfl Sunday Night Football Nbc